At Commodity Centre Group, we are passionate about developing better supply chains for a greener planet. That’s why we have adopted a triple bottom line approach to our business, focusing on the social, economic and environmental aspects of sustainability. We are proud to share some of our achievements in this area, such as:
– Using 75% green energy to power our buildings
– Reducing our carbon footprint by investing in solar panels, LED lighting and electric vehicles
– Supporting local communities and farmers through fair trade and ethical sourcing
– Implementing quality standards and certifications to ensure food safety and traceability
– Promoting circular economy and waste reduction by re-palletising, pre-cleaning and recycling goods
We believe that sustainability is not only good for the planet, but also good for our customers and our business. Join us in our journey and let us show you how we can make your supply chain more sustainable.